This privacy notice provides you with details of how we collect and process your personal data through your use of our website www.garrainjones.com (the “Site”), including any information you may provide through our Site when you request information, purchase a product or service or sign up to our newsletter. Your personal data includes information such as:
- Telephone number
- Email address
- Other data collected that could directly or indirectly identify you.
By providing us with your data, you warrant to us that you are over 13 years of age.
Garrain Jones is the data controller and we are responsible for your personal data (referred to as “we”, “us” or “our” in this privacy notice).
Our full details are:
Full name of legal entity: Garrain Jones
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Postal address: 7095 Hollywood Blvd, STE 722, Los Angeles, CA 90028
Telephone number: (209)763-8817
WHAT INFORMATION IS COLLECTED?
When you visit this website you may provide two types of information: personal information you knowingly choose to disclose that is collected on an individual basis and website use information collected on an aggregate basis as you and others browse the Site.
1. PERSONAL INFORMATION YOU CHOOSE TO PROVIDE
You will provide information about yourself, your firm or company, and your practices by filling in forms on our Site (or otherwise) or by communicating with us by mail, phone, email or otherwise, including when you: when you purchase Garrain Jones’s products and services, register for forum support, or register for email newsletters and alerts.
If you choose to correspond via email, we may retain the content of your email messages together with your email address and the responses.
2. WEBSITE USE INFORMATION
Similar to other commercial websites, this Site utilizes a standard technology called “cookies” (see explanation below, “What Are Cookies?”) and Web server logs to collect information about how this Site is used. Information gathered through cookies and web server logs may include the date and time of visits, the pages viewed, time spent at this Site, and the websites visited just before and just after our Site. We, our advertisers and ad serving companies may also use small technology or pieces of code to determine which advertisements and promotions users have seen and how users responded to them.
- SOCIAL MEDIA INFORMATION
- SUPPLEMENTED DATA
Supplemented Data may be received about you from other sources, including publicly available databases or third parties from whom we have purchased data, in which case we may combine this data with information we already have about you so that we can update, expand and analyze the accuracy of our records, identify new customers, and provide products and services that may be of interest to you. If you provide us personal information about others, or if others give us your information, we will only use that information for the specific reason for which it was provided to us.
HOW DO WE USE THE INFORMATION THAT YOU PROVIDE TO US?
- Operate Our Site:
We use the information collected to (i) respond to your requests; (ii) provide customer service (e.g., to resolve disputes, problems with the Site); (iii) personalize your experience by providing content on the Site, including targeted advertising that we believe may be of most interest to you; (iv) improve the Site; and (v) provide you with a safe, efficient, and customized experience.
- Analyze and Aggregate Non-Personal Information:
We use aggregate information about our users and non-personal information to analyze Site and user behavior and prepare aggregated reports.
- Communicate With You:
We use your information to contact you to maintain the Site, to comply with your stated communication preferences, to provide other services requested by you, as described at the time when we collect the information from you, to send you marketing communications, or contact you for other purposes authorized by law.
- Mobile Data:
We retain information as long as it is necessary and relevant for our operations. You have the right to withdraw consent to marketing at any time by emailing us at email@example.com
SHARING INFORMATION WITH THIRD PARTIES
Information collected on the Site may be shared with:
- The Garrain Jones Corporate Family:
We may share the information we collect about you with the Garrain Jones corporate family, including Change Your Mindset, Change Your Life LLC, and our affiliates and subsidiaries, as well as with third-party suppliers. The information may be disclosed to: (i) provide joint content and our services (e.g., registration, transactions, analytics and customer support); (ii) help detect and prevent potentially illegal acts, violations of our policies, fraud and/or data security breaches; and (iii) guide decisions about our or a third-party’s products, sites, applications, services, tools, and communications. Members of our corporate family will use this information to send you marketing communications and you will have the opportunity to opt-out in email communications.
- Service Providers and Other Third-Parties:
We may disclose your information to service providers under contract who help with our business operations (such as, but not limited to, fraud investigations, advertising, site analytics, and operations).
- Other Entities with Your Consent:
Other third-parties to whom you explicitly ask us to send your information (or about whom you are otherwise explicitly notified and consent to when using a specific service). On the Site, you may have opportunities to express interest in or register for other services. If you do, we will provide information about you to those third-parties, or parties working on their behalf, to implement your request.
- Legal and Law Enforcement:
Law enforcement, governmental agencies, or authorized third-parties, in response to a verified request relating to a criminal investigation or alleged illegal activity or any other activity that may expose us, you, or any other user to legal liability. In such events, we will only disclose information relevant and necessary to the investigation or inquiry, such as name, city, state, zip code, telephone number, email address, user ID history, IP address, fraud complaints and anything else we may deem relevant to the investigation.
- Change of Control – New Owners:
- Ad Networks:
- Companies in The Mobile App Industry:
If you access the Site through a mobile device, we may also share your information with carriers, operating systems and platforms.
- Information You Share on the Site
You can control how and when you want to receive notifications from us on the Site by following instructions within the notices.
Cookies and Tracking Technologies
A few additional important things you should know about our use of tracking technologies (e.g., cookies, HTML-5 stored technologies):
- We offer certain features that are available only through the use of tracking technologies.
- We use both session and persistent tracking technologies. Tracking technologies (e.g., cookies) can either be persistent (i.e., they remain on your computer until you delete them) or temporary (i.e., they last only until you close your browser). You are always free to decline tracking technologies if your browser permits, although doing so may interfere with your use of the Site. Refer to the help section of your browser, browser extensions, or installed applications for instructions on blocking, deleting, or disabling tracking technologies such as cookies.
- With your prior consent as obtained through your use of this Site.
- You may encounter tracking technologies/cookies from our third-party service providers that we have allowed on our Site that assist us with various aspects of our Site operations and services, such as Google Analytics.
- You also may encounter tracking technologies from third-parties on certain pages of the websites that we do not control and have not authorized. (For example, if you view a web page created by another user, there may be a cookie placed by that web page.)
- We may target and track the videos you view on the Site. You consent to our tracking of your video viewing through the Site or third-party social media for up to two years or as permitted by applicable law or until consent is withdrawn.
Notice to California and European Economic Area Residents
- Residents of the State of California may request a list of all third-parties to which our Site has disclosed certain personal information (as defined by California law) during the preceding year for those third-parties’ direct marketing purposes. If you are a California resident and want such a list, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org]. For all requests, you must put the statement “Your California Privacy Rights” in the body of your request, as well as your name, street address, city, state, and zip code. In the body of your request, please provide enough information for us to determine if this applies to you. You need to attest to the fact that you are a California resident and provide a current California address for our response. Please note that we will not accept requests via the telephone, mail, or by facsimile, and we are not responsible for notices that are not labeled or sent properly, or that do not have complete information.
- How We Respond to Do Not Track Signals for California Residents: California Business & Professions Code Section 22575(b) (as amended effective January 1, 2014) provides that California residents are entitled to know how OWN responds to “Do Not Track” browser settings. OWN does not currently take actions to respond to Do Not Track signals because a uniform technological standard has not yet been developed. We continue to review new technologies and may adopt a standard once one is created.
- Notice to EEA Residents: If data is processed in the European Economic Area, you may be entitled to request information from us regarding your personal information stored by us and to have your personal data corrected, deleted and blocked by us in accordance with applicable laws. Please contact us by using the contact information as set out above.
The Site is a general audience site and it is not intended for children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal information via our websites, applications, services, or tools from users in this age group.
Notification Regarding Updates
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorized way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know such data. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
WHAT ABOUT OTHER WEBSITES LINKED TO THIS SITE?
If your questions are not answered online, you may email us at email@example.com
LAST UPDATED: MAY 23, 2018